master's thesis literature review length source best article ghostwriter service an example outline viagra timing in urdu https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-do-i-link-my-email-to-my-iphone-8/ how much is viagra from doctor https://aspirebhdd.org/health/eating-watermelon-is-like-taking-viagra/12/ https://greenechamber.org/blog/objective-for-resume-when-changing-careers/74/ academic essay writers viagra beer brewdog cheap viagra uk next day delivery next day delivery for viagra viagra after dinner enter site writing a service in java viagra for weight lifting https://homemods.org/usc/physical-education-essay-topics/46/ source link high blood pressure viagra http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/what-order-is-best-for-narrative-essays/53/ viagra+online+australia+paypal+ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/appearance-essay/85/ follow url homework help sites like cramster canadian pharmacies no pres into the wild resume complet writing coach research paper introduction sample https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/10602-dissertation-papers/ Product Accessories
This page details the accessories available for the CS100 series and FC100 series cryogenic stress/strain cells. The accessories described include the power supply necessary to power the cell, the wiring platform for attaching the wires to the sample as well as the various sample mounting plates for mounting the sample horizontally or on-edge to be compatible with transmission-mode probes. A full modification of a quantum design PPMS probe for strain measurements is also offered.
RP100: Custom power supply for Razorbill Instruments stress & strain cells
- A custom 4-quadrant sink/source power supply for driving the CS100-CS130 and FC100 stress/strain cells.
- Easy integration with automated experiments - controlled using ASCII commands over USB
- Access the full strain range with your cells by supplying 2-channel +/- 200V
- Compatible with all AC mains/grid supplies.
|Compatible with||CS1X0, FC100, CS2X0T UC200|
|Number of channels||2 -channel
(to power a single stress/strain cell)
|Output Voltage Range||-/+200 V|
|Current Limit||Safety limit||5 mA|
|2 x LEMO Connectors
Power Supply Downloads
|RP100 User Manual|
|Driver installation instructions|
|A simple software tool to send commands to the power supply.|
- Semi-disposable sample plates and spacers for mounting samples to the strain cell
- Commercially pure titanium - high strength and thermally matched to the stress or strain cell
- Compatible with the CS100 and FC100 family of stress/strain cells
- Versions designed so that the sample can be mounted horizontally for transmission-mode measurements also available
- Sample plates and spacers available in packs of twenty.
- Wiring platform allows tiny electrical contacts to be made more easily to samples for electrical transport measurements
- Positions four contact pads within a few millimetres of the sample to make forming gold contacts to the sample easier.
- Compatible with the CS1X0 and FC100 family of stress/strain cells
- 4x header pin connector for integration with cryostat electronics
|WP100 User Manual|
|WP100 dimensioned drawings|
- When mounting a sample in the cell or when forming contacts to the sample it is often convenient to have a purpose built optical bench to make the fine manipulations easier.
- Each type of strain cell (FC100 and CS series) has a stand so that they can be stood upright
- These stands can be fitted into a central hole in an optical table.
- If required, a translation stage can be screwed to the table to allow operations that cannot be conducted by hand.
- The tapped holes in the table are typically provided in metric sizes, but can be made to imperial measurements, if requested.
- A kit that provides the vacuum feed-throughs, cabling and wiring plates necessary to convert a quantum design PPMS to use our strain cells.
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Low cost accessory to help you modify your cryostat and get started as quickly as possible.
|PPMS kit installation guide|
|Modified PPMS probe user guide|
|PPMS probe dimensioned drawings|
Sometimes it is necessary to move a stress or strain cell around inside a cryostat, for example for optics alignment or to bring the sample into range of a scanning probe. To do this it is necessary to use a cryogenic nanopositioner, and one of the most commonly used types is that manufactured by Attocube. To make it easier for a customer to incorporate a Razorbill CS100 into their set-up, we can now provide a bracket to fix a CS100 to the top of an Attocube ANPx101 positioner. Likewise, we offer a custom FC100 cell, with a reduced weight to make it compatible with an ANPx101 positioner with a baseplate that can be fixed to the existing screw holes in the Attocube positioner.
Above: The CS100 titanium mounting bracket, to mount the device easily on top of an Attocube positioner
For our latest offering, we have teamed up with Quantum Design to offer a Razorbill Instruments version of an official QD multi-function probe. This probe will be compatible with any Quantum design PPMS and have all the required cabling, connectors and vacuum feedthroughs to enable immediate strain measurements at cryogenic temperature with minimal of customer set-up required.
- Modified version of an official Quantum DesignP450A Multi-function Probe (MFP) for strain measurements.
- Have a PPMS probe that you can reserve exclusively for stress/strain measurements.
- No need to modify your existing PPMS or design a custom yoke.
- Vacuum feedthrough and appropriate cabling already installed.
- Ensure the strained sample is located precisely in the magnet centre.
Please enquire for more details.