Our CS100 and FC1X0 stress/strain cells are designed to fit within a 1-inch magnet bore. One of the most common cryostats with this design is the Quantum Design PPMS®/Dynacool/VersaLab. For users of these cryostats we can provide additional accessories to integrate a Razorbill Stress/Strain cell into their cryostat so that they can spend less time on set up and more time recording useful data.
- Two options: PPMS Probe kit and Modified P450 Probe
- PPMS Probe kit allows modification of existing P450 (or D450) PPMS Probe
- Modified P450 Probe includes a new PPMS® P450 probe built by Quantum Design, modified for uniaxial strain
- Include all hardware: feedthoughs, cabling, wiring and brackets in integrate a CS100 or FC1X0 into a PPMS®/Dynacool/VersaLab cryostat.
- Includes WP101 wiring platforms and modified PPMS® puck to carry out electrical measurements on strained sample using internal PPMS wiring